cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to disable the fusion of activities from the track?

former_member185067
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Anyone know if possible disable the fusion of activities from the track?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

By default initially all activities come into default activity but you can move all activities into one activity or number of activities and use.

Regards,

Vishal Sobti

former_member185067
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishl,

Thank you for your quicky answer, but How can we do it? Because we are 5 developers and need it not mix the activities ot a  same track from the NWDI (JDI).

For not mix the activities now we are creating for example 4 component controlers and each development inside it,

Regards, Carlos Castillo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

I try to complete the whole scenario

1. First of all you have to import the track in Development Infrastructure and create project from the SC's.
  2. After creating projects all activities will get create and come into default activity.
  3. Now, meanwhile if you change in any jsp page then it's activity will also get create.
  4. After that you have to move all your activity in new Activity(xyz) in Design Time Repository Open Activities tab.
  5. Now you have to checkin this xyz activity.
  6. After checkin all other developers need to sync our project once and after sync your changes will come in others developers projects too.
  7. Now if some one else(developer) will create new activity it will exist only for his design Time Repository open activities and after checkin and sync changes will come into other developers projects.

Thanks,

Vishal Sobti

former_member185067
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal and thank you for your fast answer.

According your answer I think that we have the problem:

When we works in the same Component Controler of webdynpro java. The activities merge fusión and not know how deactivate.

Thank you very much,

C. Castillo

former_member191643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is advisable that only one developer work on a project at a time to avoid clashes and inconsistent deployment(check-in).

former_member185067
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, I comment with the rest of developers,

Regards,

Carlos Castillo