cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Advances Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I'm getting a following error while trying to approve the Travel Advance's in PR03 T-code as "Entry EN 40 does not exist-Check your entry"

and this note entails that the values must be created in V_T702X table, whilst it's been already maintained there.

Table V_T702X:

Await for ur valuable suggestions..

Cheers

Pradyp

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Whats your schema for  trip provision variant for india?? I guess that when you try to call PR03 , your schema PL -  is not picking up in your screen.

Also you check if you have maintained infotype IT0017 correctly.

Hope you will get some solution

Thanks

Anwar Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar

Thnx for your quick response, I've maintained 4 schema's under 40-Indian Accounting & as u mentioned earlier PL-schema will take control of  TRIP request & that screen's are working perfectly fine in my case.

I've also modified screen for IT0017 & I don't think that it has any impact on Advance.. correct me If I'm wrong in that.. Below is the screen of IT0017

Await for ur valuable Inputs

Cheers

Pradyp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp,

Can you please show the screenshot of schema PL as well? Also as per you screenshot above I can see that the trip advance is already approved.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

I need ur valuable Inputs Reg.. Travel Advances.. Below is the process I've followed

1) Created Travel Request & applied Advances 1000 INR in TRIP T-code

2) Settled in PR03 by saving the screen

3) Now I'm raising my expenses 3000 INR in PR05 & Settled them & posting to FI

4) Now system is not deducting the Advance amount from the expenses raised while Reimbursing to employee,

Below is the Config done for Advance

1) I'm using the std wage types MJ series for Advances

2) I've also changed the expert view settings accordingly where Entry 2: 1 & Entry 7: 0

3) We are currently working Travel Mgt with DME for Expenses & Advances

4) As per the std setting's I'm going with Advances.

5) Two Advance's are mapped to one GL

Now the Advance amount is not deducting the Reimbursement amount. Kindly let me know where I'm missing or what else need to be done.

Await for ur valuable Inputs..

Cheers

Pradyp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

We can implement standard badi TRIP_POST_FI to meet this requirement.

This is a alternative solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Subba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subba

In Travel Mgt we don't need to post the Advance amount. Since it will be shown as a petty cash in FI & this will not get posted to vendor account. But it will show in the records where FI will check & settle while paying it to employee.

Thanks for all your replies, I'm closing the thread.

Regards

Pradyp

Answers (0)