cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTRV_KMSUM table issue in travel management !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in Travel Management with table PTRV_KMSUM, I hope it has to display all the miles against to trips but it's not showing some of the "vehicle type" miles in KMSUM table,

Ex: I have different vehicle types like Business Miles, Free Miles etc as KMSUM table showing only trips created with vehicle type "Business Miles" but not "Free Miles"  

Is there any configuration to restrict PTRV_KMSUM ? kindly help in this regard.

Best Regards,

Devendra Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may have do config in the following area :

Miles/Km Cumulation based on weather you would like to cumulate by vahicle type/class or not.

Ex given below :

Let me know if you have any questions.

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy

You need to correct configuration in different vehicle types. If your configuration is fine then ,

you have check your trip schema in the field level , you need to adjust based on your requirements.

This will surely help you

Thanks

Anwar Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

Thanks for the reply, could you please let me know indetails what changes to be taken care.

Best Regards,

Devendra Reddy D.

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra Reddy D.

Can you share me your schema details ???

Here you can make change -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

What is the relation between this schema and PTRV_KMSUM display, I could not find any relevant field in this regard, How to share my schema, is the below screen shot enough?

Best Regards,

Devendra Reddy D.

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you clear  your Question?? Wht exactly not coming in the screen?? I do understand if you have correct configuration  in  vehicle types & vehicle class, then it should work fine.

Pls check once your config

Thanks

Anwar Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

Travel Management the issue is with table PTRV_KMSUM, it has to display all the miles against to trips but it's not showing some of the "vehicle type" miles, it is resoved by myself, thank you.

Best Regards,

Devendra Reddy D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

I suspect that you issue probably related to entries in the Miles/Km Cumulation table T702N_M. Just seen that you managed to resolve the issue yourself.

For others can you please post the solution.

Ankur