Did you mean: 

Copy of Inspection result and changing recorded results

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Question 1

please help me to resolve the following case:

Material receive at plant A and result recording and UD are been done. Then sometime after one or more month Plant A transfer the material from Plant A to plant B. In that case Plant B don't do the testing they just copy the result of Plant A inspection lot result to Plant B.

Kindly confirm me how to copy the result in such case.

Question 2

If we have done the result recording and UD then can we change the results and make correction ? Also confirm how to view the recorded results as system is not allowing me to view the recorded results in qa32.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You can achieve Copy results from 1 inspection lot to another inspection lot, Set Previous inspection lot in Origin Result Data for all MIC in Inspection Plan.

Configuration required:

Tcode QCC3-> Make Settings for Copy of Inspection Results -> Set the Inspection Type from Where you copy their results.

2. In Standard You cant edit the results once you have entered UD Code. If you want to edit, then you have to use user exit QEVA0008.

For review results, use tcode QA33.

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul/Nitin/sreenath,

I have rewards you but i am getting the following error while coping the results for generated inspection lots.

I have done the following steps:

First i have created one inspection lot from QA01 and then again I created one more inspection lot.

Then I go to the first inspection lot and recorded result and made the UD.

Then I went to other inspection lots and try to copy the result of previous one then i got the following error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While copying the results you have put the wrong inspection lot number.You have put 1 zero extra in the inspection lot number.Check the inspection lot number and then try again.

CSN

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenath,

THanks, now following error is coming. Sorry for disturbing you again.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For point no 1 you can proceed as Rahul had suggested.

For point no 2 it is not recommended to alter the results after the UD is done.

QA32 is a change transaction and after UD is completed you cannot enter the change mode of results

recording.In order to view recorded results from QA32 first you have to click on pencil / change icon and

then view the results in the diaplay mode or you can directly go to QA33 and view the recorded results.

CSN

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the second query, to modify and see the results in QA32,  you need to use Long term MICs. Make this setting in the control indicators of the required MICs. In this way, you can modify the results even after UD is completed. No need to use any user exit.

However, it is not a good practice to change results once the UD is completed.

For the first query, do as Rahul has suggested. May also refer this thread

ntn