SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

way to skip listing when user assign new site in WSOA2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am looking for a way to skip listing when user assign new site in T-code WSOA2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jinho,

Do not get your exact requirement. If you do not want to list it why do you add a site in Assortment.

When a new site is added to your assortment, upon saving, system will ask about listing condition generation with three option. Background job with/without parameter, update and cancel. You can cancel that dialog for immediately generation of listing conditions. Later on WSM8 can be used to re-organize listing conditions.

If you want to use assortment without listing, then you can uncheck the Listing conditions checkbox in the Assortment Basic data.

Let me know if you need more info.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jinho,

Do not get your exact requirement. If you do not want to list it why do you add a site in Assortment.

When a new site is added to your assortment, upon saving, system will ask about listing condition generation with three option. Background job with/without parameter, update and cancel. You can cancel that dialog for immediately generation of listing conditions. Later on WSM8 can be used to re-organize listing conditions.

If you want to use assortment without listing, then you can uncheck the Listing conditions checkbox in the Assortment Basic data.

Let me know if you need more info.

Regards,

Amit