cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM7 classic scenario Identify inconsistent users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using SRM7 classic scenario and would like to prepare a schedule report to list inconsistent users.  We are going to identify inconsistent users with below methods:

Loop on all valid users.

Run FM BBPU_GET_ORGSTRUCTURE_OF_USER, user is inconsistent if any return value is blank (e.g. org unit number, org unit BP, user BP).

Check table BUT020 to find address no of org unit BP and user BP.  User is inconsistent if address no not found.

Check table BUT050 to find record with reltyp = 'BUR010' (employee) between org unit BP and user BP.  User is inconsistent if not found.

Check table BUT052 to find record with org unit BP and user BP.  User is inconsistent if not found.

May I know if we miss any checking to identify inconsistent users?  Thanks.

Regards,

Donald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Check table BUT020 to find address no of org unit BP and user BP.  User is inconsistent if address no not found."

<-- User BP has no address when user is created locally by SRM Administration function.  User BP will have address if it is created via idoc from backend HR system because it required infotype 0006 (address) subtype 1.

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you would like to check if there is any inconsistency for user in SRM, please use trx users_gen to check it. If you found any errors, then please tell me the exact error you encounter, and I can help you further to identify why the error is raised.

Then mentioned tables BUT000, BUT052, BUT020 are all important tables to store all the information for one user, such as basic data, relationship with org, and address information.

It is mandatory for a user if you want to logon as this user to create documents in SRM.

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lee

As Standard SRM T code Users _Gen ---> check users and employee data    --->execution gives  All inconsistent Objects.

In order to repair manually we can also use this T code & For automatic we can schedule the Program HRALXSYNC. Hope this information can help you.

regards,

Ram