cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLM - Recipients of a message in discussion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I'm new to CLM and have a question on the discussion functionality.

Is there a way to see the recipient of each of the messages sent in a discussion?

We currently have it set so that when a new message is created a person can select the collaborators that will receive the message, unfortunately when a person replies to the message it doesn't say who the recipients are going to be for the message.  eg just the selected or all collaborators

An added twist is that the owner is able to view the default subscriptions, which would be good as it shows the people that would have received the message.  But they can change this if they decide that the next message needs to be sent to a different set of collaborators and loses the ability to view the history of the messages.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Bobbi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depending on the option chosen by the creator (there are 3 - No notification, notify all collaborators, notify selected collaborators), emails are sent to all recipients who are listed in the Collaborators section on the Header tab. Bear in mind that some of those Collaborators may have unsubscribed themselves from Discussions and hence they would not receive emails but do get alerts on their Workbench.

One way of seeing the recipients of Discussion notification is going to Setup > System Administration tab > Processed Messages.

When any of the recipients of the the message thread responds, the emails are sent to all users including the Owner and all Collaborators. It is a sort of default 'Reply all'.

Hope I have answered your queries.

Thanks,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this Vikram, I thought that this was the case but hoped there was a way to view the recipients on the reply button.

We haven't given access to the setup functionality to all users, so looking at the processed messages won't help.

Thanks anyway

Bobbi