cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Destination in R/3 to be connected with APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

I´need to connect the R/3 RFC Destination with SAP APO SCM.

I followed the recomendation in help.sap.com and one of the steps described is to enter the User ID but I don´t have the detailed information about authorization profiles that this user must have.

Does any one of you have this information?

Many thanks in advance.

Facundo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It depends on for SCM version.

the following role is based on the SCM 4.1 and it comes from SAP published best practice:

S_A.SYSTEM

S_BI-WHM_RFC

S_BI-WX_RFC

SAP_ALL

SAP_NEW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

User created in R/3 must be a "System" user (user type) and shall have "SAP_ALL" -all SAP system authorizations.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Murali.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

Assigning SAP_ALL has an associated risk as is possible to fraudulently create documents via the CIF. I guess you need to work out what kind of changes the user should make and start from there, or assign SAP_ALL and periodically review changes made with the user ID

Use a dialog rather than a system user if you're using tRFC functionality (transactional RFC using transaction SM58). For example, if a user creates a sales order in R/3 and the ATP check is made in APO, they shouldn't have to wait for the qRFC queue to finish processing background jobs.

Regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Facundo,

Your BASIS and/or security team should have this information. Please check with them.