cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EP 6.0 SP2 certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am planning to take the certification exam in SAP Netweaver- EP & KM (EP 6.0 SP2) in couple of weeks.

For the certification, I am going through the SAP help documentation and SDN knowledge base.

Could any body share their experience in terms of the study materials and areas of

importance to concentrate ?

Thanks in advance,

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gopi,

Thanks in advance anitcipating hints and guidance from you.

regards

Mrutyunjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have cleared my certification exam last Friday. Sap help documentation helped me a lot in preparing for the exam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny!!!!!

Congratulations !!!.Iam also planing to take this exam by end of May 2005.did u attended any sap EP training from sap academy? or you only prepared with help.sap.com.

how long have you prepared for the exam?.any material or hints greatly appreciated. what is the pass mark for the exam?.

Iam a java developer and entering in to SAP world.if u don't mind please mail to askgopi@yahoo.com.

thanks in advance

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi/Sunny,

I am also preparing for SAP EP certification and will be writting the exam in the 1st week of June. Can you just share some ideas about how did u prepare for the certification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am planning to take up SAP EP Certification exam in the month of September.Please throw some light on this topic.

Shan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any of u Guys written the EP exam?.

Iam a j2ee developer and planning to move to Netweaver.

Iam planning to write the EP exam next friday.please help me with some hints.

thanks

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All

I passed The EP 6.0 exam today at Dallas TX.

I would like to thank Venkat Malempati and Prakash singh for valuable suggestions on EP exam on the SDN !!!.I felt ,It is not the easy exam (i passed many J2EE certifications)like other exams

I will post more details on the preparing exam and tips,links to sdn in couple of days.

thanks

Gopi

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

This is Sridhar. Next week i am planning to attend EP certificaiton(Dev. Consultant) in blore. Can you plz help me? I am going thru SAP Documentation. Is it enough? if you have any material required & any FAQ's for the exam, plz share with me too.

Thanks,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

All

If any person know about netweaver EP

plz send me right suggtion.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

All

If any person know about netweaver EP

plz send me right suggestion.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congratualation !

Gopi ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

Congratulations , i just want to make clear which exam did u clear, is it C_TEP15_04(Developement consultant Netweaver 2004), if so plz help in guiding me, the pattern of the examination.

for eg: multiple choice, drag and drop etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Gopi,

I would be really greatful, if u help me in guiding for Devp consultant ep6.0 certification, i'll be shortly attending the examination.

thanks

'jaya(Bangalore)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am planning for SAP EP certification.

Can you please guide me how to proceed and where can I find the certification material.

Regards,

Ketan Verma