Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger alert in CRM system

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have configured the alert using actions.I have given the start condition as if (Planned contract date-start of supply date = 10) the it will be triggered.I have a confusion that now whether i have to schedule a batch that will check this condition and then alert will be triggered or it will triggered by its own

Please suggest

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kamran_farooqui
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Well there are two options fro that first you do via abap using FM SALRT_CREATE_API, here you can mention which alert to be sent, parameters etc.

Second, you do via Actions by method "Trigger_Alert" you need to do customizing in this.

Below is the link for your query.

Regards,

Kamfrk.

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

we have configured the trigger_alert in actions. when i am making the contract i am giving start of supply date and planned contract end date.When the condition will meet let after 10 days it will be triggered and show an alert.Now i have a doubt how it will be triggered by its own as the action status now is in yellow color means it has not yet executed as start condition does not meet.Now action will be triggered automatically after 10 days means it will will automatically check the start condition or i have to schedule some thing.That is my confusion.

Please reply

kamran_farooqui
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

I think it will not get triggered, but I suggest you can try with lets say alert with 1 hr condition.

Otherwise you need to do changes in coding or need BADI for background job..

regards,

Kamfrk.

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Please tell me how to implement the badi and which badi for background job for the triggering automatically after 10 days

kamran_farooqui
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Please check below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2096220

Regards,

Kamfrk.

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying that and tell you if any help is needed.

ashik_k2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rashmi,

Check this SAP help link Creating Alerts - Interaction Center WebClient - SAP Library

As it is mentioned here

The following types of alerts are available in the IC:

• Real-time alertsWith these alerts, the system continually polls the server to check for alerts.

You have to configure this type of alert.

former_member186543
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Time based actions are triggered by following a few things :

1. Set processing time of the action definition as : "Process using selection report" in spro

2. Chose schedule automatically : This will ensure that as soon as your schedule condition meets the action def. will be scheduled ( yellow icon ) not execute .

3. Create a variant of report RSPPFPROCESS with the action profile , action definition name and check the flag :  "Processing with the dialog"

4. Schedule this report in background for timely run : eg: Everyday at 12 am. This report takes care of executing all actions which are scheduled in the system.

/Hasan

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi have done exactly what you told.Now i am getting two alert automatically .I have configured a line this like

"Hi this is alert for &serviceorder& and &something&".

When the alert is getting triggered i am getting two alert like this

"Hi this is alert for 1000 and 5000"

"Hi this is alert for and "

I am not getting why this 2nd one is coming.Please suggest

former_member186543
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rashmi,

Please check if you have maintained a start condition too , something like : today's date >= 12 days + order date . That will ensure that your action doesn't get triggered manually too.

Also please see if you have created any other functionality to send alerts. At last you can put a debugger on SALRT_CREATE_API to see why it's getting triggered twice.

/Hasan

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi every body

Thanks for all you input.Finally i am able to trigger it.

Thanks every body

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have to configure action again that will trigger alert.I am facing problem in RSPPFPROCESS .I have to implement the service request.In the service request i have written the alert code based on the dates in the action.I need that particular action should be executed in every 15 minutes.I have given start condition on status based.In the scedule condition it is blank as i need that it should be executed after every 15 minutes.

Please reply

Regards,

rashmi ranjan

Answers (0)