Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type changed in invoice

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a condition type defined as Discount or surcharge and calculation type B- fixed amount, w/o scales, used in sales order, entered manually. If i create a delivery with a bigger qty, the amount of this condition in the invoice is changed proportionally to the qty. Why that? Could be an exit? How can i prevent this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please explain the Business requirement with more clarity.  If you use a condition type with a Calculation Type as Fixed, system will behave in a way what you had indicated.  If you dont want this, then, you should use a different condition type with different calculation type. 

G. Lakshmipathi

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't want the value that i enter at item level, in the sales order, to be changed in the invoice. If i enter 100 USD in the order (item level) i want 100 USD in the invoice (item level), even if the quantity has been changed in the delivery. How can i do that? Read first post to see how is defined now the condition type. Thanks

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to debug this issue and found that in standard it self system is overwriting for fixed value

check in the Include # LV61AU15

This is something a standard behaviour. Either you have to modify the code or use some user exit to determine according to your requirement

hope it is clear now

regards,

santosh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"""""""""""""In order:

- quantity 1000

- i enter for my condition type amount 100

In delivery:

- i deliver 1100 (instead of 1000)"""""""

If you create a sales order for 1000 qty--Then why are you delivering 1100 Qty???

Can you be Little more descriptive in your issue???

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have entered fixed amount at item level, so as per standard system will calculate per unit price and use the same in invoice irrespective of qty.Then enter same amount at Header level in the sales order.  and keep the pricing type as D or G.

thanks

Prasad

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi prasad ps ,

Could you please explain better? If i use D or G the amount will not be changed in the invoice?

What do you mean by "and use the same in invoice irrespective of qty"? I said is set as fixed amount but is changed automatically in the invoice if the qty is changed in the delivery.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you maintain pricing type D or G in copy control,condition record of that item will not change in invoice. or maintain header condition.

thanks

Prasad

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain bit more

regards,

santosh

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

In order:

- quantity 1000

- i enter for my condition type amount 100

In delivery:

- i deliver 1100 (instead of 1000)

In invoice

- my condition is now 110 instead of 100 (the value that i entered in the sales order)