cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Category not appearing in Internal Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've transferred a new product category from ECC6 to SRM 5 and can see it when I do a describe requirement shopping cart but it's not appearing in the internal catalog.

I have added it to the plant attributes in the org structure and it is now showing in my user's extended attributes. The prod cat has a gl code. Have I missed anything? I ran dnl_cust_basis3, dnl_cust_prod0 and dnl_cust_prod1 as the objects in the load, do I need to run dnl_cust_srvmas?

Any help appreciated! Thank you!

Heidi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heidi,

Please upload the product category to your catalog with the following methods:

trx BBP_CCM_TRANSFER/report BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG

trx MDMGX

For more information, please download 'SRM-MDM Catalog (Catalog Content Management)' from service market place.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We've had SRM running for 8 years, I'm working in the dev env. Old product categories are available and working. Just this new one is having a problem.

I've ran bbp_ccm_transfer for the new prod category but have received the following message:

Transfer could not be carried out due to errors

Message no. BBP_CT096

I've looked for any info on BBP_CT096 but nothing seems to fit with this message in my situation.

I've re-published the catalog but still no new product category showing.

I can find it when doing a describe requirement shopping cart and when using the extended shopping cart functionality, it's just not appearing under the internal catalog option.

Any other thoughts much appreciated.

Thank you

Heidi

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heidi,

As mentioned previously, for product categories created in SRM system, you have to upload it to catalog.

If you encounter any problem for this, please download 'SRM-MDM Catalog (Catalog Content Management)' from service market place.It will tell you how to initialize this.

Best regards,

Ivy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you have to upload your new product category into your internal catalog.

Regards.

Laurent.