cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in prod category delta replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm using EBP 3.5 and when I created a new site with the SMOEAC in order to replicate the product categories, the system ask me for user/password in the R/3 backend system. I completed this information but when I try to start the replication with the R3AS, the EBP system ask me again for user/password and the queue has a SYSFAIL error: "It isn't possible enter the system with password; too many...." (the log text is truncated)

I checked the R/3 connection with SM59 and it is ok. In other landscape and systems I had a normal behavior.

Could you help me please?

Thanks.-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>RFC user should have SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles.

It should not be locked. Both the SRM and R/3 systems have same RFC userid/password and should not be in locked state in the system.

<b>Also Refer OSS note - 642202</u></b>

<u>Refer to the links to get step-by-step configuration details.</u>

<b>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/82/cf7b3c5dc1b160e10000000a114084/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/82/cf7b3c5dc1b160e10000000a114084/content.htm</b>;

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers! The problem was the permissions in the RFC connection user.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the RFC user in both the systems.Also check whether the user has SAP_ALL authorisation.

From your error log,it seems that the RFC user is locked due to which the replication is not happening.So please check the RFC user in the R/3 system and unlock it.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julian

1) Have you given correct RFC destination in Site ?

2) Could you do remote logon to this RFC destination in SM59 ?

I hope the service user is not locked in R/3

Best regards

Ramki