cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN_ADMIN deletes RFC destination A6C2CF8BA5641ED3A1E8889F09AC6155

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I got a bit stuck in the Managed System config on Solution Manager 7.1 sp10.

When trying to setup managed system in the 3rd tab, you can define the Connect managed system and than have the clients shown for creating the RFCs.

For client 000 al went well but after for 001 I put in the same as on 000 and saved now when I try to test the RFC it gives me the error as attached.

When checking the ABAP system I see SOLMAN_ADMIN deletes RFC destination A6C2CF8BA5641ED3A1E8889F09AC6155 where the last part often is different

Any idea what happened and how to solve this? 001 is my solman client for use

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Digio,

RFC A6C2CF8BA5641ED3A1E8889F09AC6155 formate will generate during solman_setup activities

This RFC is called temporary RFC( checked in SM59 during the activities), RFC will delete  automatically once the setup activities is done.

Rerun the step from first it will solve the issue.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Digo,

You can create any number of RFC to any number of clients in Manged system from solman,

You might be wrong with the procedure for creating RFC. Please update how do you create RFC.

Normally RFC from solman to managed system would be in the format of SM_SYSCLNTXXX_READ, SM_SYSCLNTXXX_TRUSTED, SM_SYSCLNTXXX_LOGIN,

it never with the name of A6C2CF8BA5641ED3A1E8889F09AC6155 , You might be wrong, Please follow demos at http://service.sap.com/rkt-solman

or follow the steps mentioned in solman_setup, you can else update the screens of how you create RFC.

And @ and , Multiple RFC required for various client specific scenarios in solman, example CHARM which totally client dependent. in such case you need to have RFC from solman to specific client in Managed system.

Thanks

Jansi

juan_dearellano
Participant
0 Kudos

I totally agree with Sriram M. You only need to perform the configuration of SolMan in 001 client. You should not use the 000 client it to configure any scenario.

Don't hesitate to ask me if you need anything else I can do for you.

Yours faithfully

Juan de la Cruz Arellano Royo

shriramcse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Why you are creating RFCs for default client..?It is enough to create RFC only for your custom client.

Regards,

Sriram M