cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender AS2 adapter async MDN error - where is the payload?

mjm_cornelissen
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently we received some messages on our Seeburger AS2 Sender Adapter, which caused an error sending the requested Async MDN (proxy setting in the sender channel needed to change). It seems to me we actually received the messages and I would like to review the content. However, I can't find any trace of them... Neither in the Message Monitor/RWB nor in the Seeburger Message Monitor.

Can anyone tell me if the received messages are still available somewhere? Where to find them?

thanks,

Michel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

Can anyone tell me if the received messages are still available somewhere? Where to find them?

--> Receiver message will be available in seeburger message tracking if you have seebuerger message tracking in your landscape and archieving of message is configure in communication channel.

please check the below doc for more detail

http://www.seeburger.com/uploads/tx_seemarketing/SEEBURGER_EN_MFT_for_SAP_Brochure_5.2012.pdf

regards,

Harish

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have received the message, you should fine it in RWB. If you archive/delete then you may not be able to access the payload but you should be able to find the entry.

If the deletion jobs are not scheduled then try checking in database view.