cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extraction of WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I extract all settlements for WBS starting with abc* (incl. valuation class)??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ritu,

what is exactly your requirements.  Wbs having the Settlement rule will be fine but why you are expecting Valuation Class.  WBS does not have a link with Valuation Class directly moreover Valuation Class directly link Material & Service Entry sheets.

Please find the below steps to get the settlement profile:

Go to the PROJ table & get the Object Number

Enter the Object Number in COBRA Table so you can get the settlement profile assigned to WBS

Might be the below link would help you further.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for the confusion, need the extraction of abc* projects with its settlement receiver and the source assignment

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

you can check in txn cjic/cjid for investement projects and get the data from table COBRB.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, this is not an investment project...for the table COBRB, it shows "source assignment" field blank.

See when you go to CJ02 -> select the WBS -> Click on "settlement rule" at the bottom ....now what all  fileds you get, I want the same extraction.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

COBRA,COBRB displays data that you are looking for. pass the objnr of lower level wbs element i.e L4 into the cobra table, you can get the settlement receiver (i.e next level wbs element), cat, %,settlement type, No. you need to get the short text of reciver wbs element from PRPS table. there are database views ENT4525 for settlement you can check these also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check  COBRA and COBRB.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone...issue solved...Used PRPS, pulled the obj number and then extracted from COBRB...but we had to write a query to get the specific fields in the required format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you look for a settlement documents, look into tables: AUAK, AUAS, ANEP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone...issue solved...Used PRPS, pulled the obj number and then extracted from COBRB