cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with custom List View in SUP 2.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been facing a weird issue in SUP2.2 SP04.

Its like from a custom List View Screen when i am navigating to a new Screen and trying to display some of the fields,its gives me NULL values

and when I run the same code in SUP 2.1 its working properly.

And also when i commented that custom code in SUP 2.2 its working properly. What could be the issue with my custom code?

Does anyone know/faced this issue and can guide me..

Regards,

Namrata

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you share that custom code?

There is some differences in generated files (js, HTML, CSS) in SUP 2.2.4 than SUP 2.1.3

check that part also.

SyBooks Online

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. Here attaching the custom code for that screen.

See if you can find anything.

As i checked and changed the custom file accordingly

Regards,

Namrata

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check in which line of code it stops by adding alert("step 1"); in between your custom code.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

Tried putting alerts between these 2 screens.But, it is like from a custom list view (where i am getting all the data) when i navigate to the next screen using the navigateForward(...) function all the data is getting lost.

Can you suggest what could be going wrong here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi namrata n, a few days ago I was facing the same problem. I think this could help you a lot. I hope so.

I solve the issue by adding MBOname&<> to the id attribute. In your case it would be something like:

You have this line: htmlOutput += '<li><a id ="'+ currItem.getKey() +'"class="listClick">';

Then you add the MBOname&<> and it would stay like this: htmlOutput += '<li><a id ="SummaryList&<>'+ currItem.getKey() +'"class="listClick">';

This is in your line number 70 of the .txt you posted.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo A. Patiño Vasquez,

Solution you provided worked...

Thanx a lot..

Regards,

Namrata

Answers (0)