cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori app - PO Approvals - rejected POs not appearing in "executed by me" outbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fiori experts,

I am having some issues with the Purchase Order Approval Fiori application.

Firstly, I installed the app in November, so do not have the most recent version of the app. (If you need a version number to help answer, please tell me how to find this)

The Problem:

When I reject a PO through the Fiori app, I find that it does NOT appear in my "Workitems executed by Me" outbox folder. It does appear in the list of items in the outbox header folder, but this is incorrect: it was exectued by me, so it should be in the relevant folder, not just the header level folder.

Please can someone help me to understand why it isn't in the "Workitems executed by Me" folder? and how I can change the rejection code in order to make sure it ends up in this folder?

I have been doing extensive customisation of the standard application, so I know how to make changes, but I'm not sure what changes are required so that the rejection is "exectuted by me".

A speedy resonse would be hugely appreciated!

Thank you,

Lindsay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lindsay,

Do you get approved workitems in the executed by me outbox?

Outbox does not care it was approved or rejected. So it is strange.

What is the workflow template ID you use?

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for your quick reply, as always you are very efficient!

Approved items do appear in the executed by me outbox, but the other ones didn't.. until now!

I have now managed to resolve this, but solving another issue I was having:

I needed rejection to attache a note to the workflow container, so I copied and modified the standard method used my the app, added in my "create an attachment" code after the line "lr_po-?if_releaseable_mm~reject(....)" and now it works: the note is attached to the workflow container, and then rejected POs appear in the "executed by me" folder.

Thank you,

Lindsay

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lindsay,

It is strange, everything work fine in my sandbox.

Maybe you use old support package level.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa, you may well be right. I was working on a development system, and I think maybe someone may have been doing upgrades, making changes while I was testing, because it all seems to work fine now

Thank you!

Answers (0)