cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot determine a front-end path

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am attaching files through GOS--> Store business document option and i can able to see success fully the attachment list but when i double click on that i am getting error message "Cannot determine a front-end path".

I found that this error is arising for only doc type with class '*' (technical class) and rest of the document types are working fine. Kindly share your solutions if you have faced this kind of error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also found that in table TOA01 the field 'RESERVE' is getting updated with '*' for technical class and this is the reason for which i am getting the error, if i change manually the entry to pdf or doc based on the file that i have uploaded then i can see the files from attachment list.

Now my question is why this table is getting updated wrongly... is it a bug or something else.

Note: In quality system it is working fine for same document type but in PRD system it is not working.

This from PRD system (Attachment not displayed)

This is from QA system ( Attachment displayed)

former_member222508
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

I echo Chnadu statement. Please compare the settings of t-codes OAC2 and OAC3 for both QA and Prod.

Also check the SP level of both systems.

Thanks,

Bala.

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please check your customizing as per note 1895984. If you using the Generic Document Class (*) together with the in the note refered OAG1 setting, than this could happen. Put this constellation of ArchiveLink customizing is wrong.

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I think repository id not properly linked to that document type with sap object .Please check with OAC3 settings orelse Do it freshly .

Regards,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes chandhu i have checked OAC3 , OAC2 everything is ok.