cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid invitation status remains 'Awaiting approval' even after publishing it in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We come across by a strange problem in SRM 7.0 e-Procurement.

After creating the invitation by the user (purchaser) if he saves it  then it is getting saved. But if the user publishes it a message is being shown as 'tender <no.> published ' but the status still remains as awaiting approval. I've checked the status codes in BBP_PD there is not published code presented.

Status         Description                    Inactiv

HEADER     I1009          Held                           X

HEADER     I1015          Awaiting Approval

HEADER     I1021          Created

HEADER     I1038          Complete

HEADER     I1041          RFx Ready

This is we are facing in QA system for last 2days after 3 years successful run of e-procurement.

Kindly suggest how to overcome this. Or do I need to raise an OSS message in the prospect?

Regards,

Ramana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

First do you use automatic approval for RFx?

Then does this issue only happen to one RFx? Can this be reproduced for new RFX?

If this can't be reproduced, I can only suggest you manually approve it with trx swo1.

Meanwhile if automatic approval is used, you should also check if event linkage is activated for the following event with trx swe2:

/SAPSRM/CL_WF_PDO READY_FOR_RELEASE  SRM_PROCESS_START

/SAPSRM/CL_WF_PDO READY_FOR_WORKFLOW WS40000014

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy Li,

We are not using automatic approval for RFx.

This issue is for all the RFXs getting created newly that too only in QA not in DEV or PRD.

After the opening the permission committee will get this approved but this comes into picture after the deadline dates have been passed.

But the problem which we have come across now is in very initial stage. Just created a simple bid invitation and published it.. status remains in 'awaiting approval'.

Thanks & regards,

Ramana

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

If you are not using automatic approval.

What schema are you using?

Are you sure all the approval steps are finished by the approvers?

Please check this with trx swi1 to see if workflow process is completed or has any techinical errors.

Best regards,

Ivy

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ivy,

We are using customized process not the standard one.

it follows as - created bid invitation from portal -> save or submitt..

Now all the bidder can able to see the bid invitation published in the portal and can create their respective quotations against the Bid invitation.

We are facing the issue in the initial stage.. after publishing the tender (Bid invitation ) the status is not getting converted to published..

Seems I need to raise an OSS message...

Regards,
Ramana

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

I agree. If you are using your own process, this needs to be looked into in your system.

Please raise incident to report this under workflow component.

Best regards,

Ivy