cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item status Lights for Document is incorrectly reflected within a Customs Document

former_member229034
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Seniors,

We are working on the SAP GTS 10.1 Upgrade with feeder system as non ECC and we are having an issue with the status lights in the Customs document.

When the system receives new documents from Non ECC system, the status lights are fine in all the fields(in header & item tables). But if the same document is changed and sent again from the non ECC system, the status lights at the Item level are not consistent.

The status lights in the header status table /SAPSLL/CUHDSTA are set but the status at the item level table /SAPSLL/CUITSTA is missing/not set with status lights for the fields "Embargo",  "Legal Control", "Restitution", "LoC processing", "Hazard Subst Check".

Below is a screen print for your reference:

Could you please provide a solution for the above. Any pointers might also be helpful.

Thank  you,

Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

In this case, my first Question to you will be that whether related configuration settings like activation of documents types/items categories for concerned Application areas had been done correctly or not. Please confirm on it.

Regards,

Aman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member229034
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dave,

Thank you so much for the response. Your inputs have helped us to look into all required our settings once again. This issue is now closed because No Fix was required as the Batch jobs run and are working fine now. You and your replies are a sought after's !!

Amandeep, Thank you for your inputs; as you said, we have checked the aforesaid configurations and everything is in place !!

Sincerely, Sorry for the delayed reply as we were dipped in the upgrade !!

Regards,

Chaitanya

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

After the changed document has been re-transferred, what do you see in the compliance log for the document item(s)?

Regards,

Dave

former_member229034
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dave,

Thank you for the response. Below are the screen prints of the compliance log for the document items:

Thank you,

Chaitanya

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

From my reading of the code in Function Module /SAPSLL/LC_DOCUMENT_ITEM_CHECK, this seems to be a feature - perhaps unintended?

If the status field already has an "OK" value, then a "not-checked" result changes it from value '1B' (which I guess is "green") to '0A' (which I think is "grey").

My personal opinion is that "grey" is the correct status when no check has been carried out, but of course it makes sense for the header to show "green" provided that at least one item was checked.

I think it would be worth raising an OSS incident, since (as you say) the current functionality seems inconsistent.

Regards,

Dave