cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different CSV file attachment from mail to update in diffrent directory in AL11 path

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have completed the development of Mailattchement->PI->AL11 path its successfully executing.

But i need to do different CSV file attachment from different mail address to update in different directory in AL11 path based on the subject or mailattachement name whatever it is.

Its there any possible way in PI 7.1?

Kindly guide.

Best Regards,

Monikandan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have able to process the file with different subject name,now i need to place the file in different folders in AL11 path.

Kindly guide and share some docs if any one acheive this.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Monikandan

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Dynamic Configuration for that purpose. In the mapping you just set an attribute that is then used by the Communication Channel at runtime. Use the search function to get more details, this topic has been vastly discussed in SCN already.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below link for your question.It may help you to reach your requirement.

Regards,

Tulasiram.

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tulasi,

I have developed and posted the above mentioned  blog,upto that i have sucessfully completed.

Try to understand my requirement.

Any way thanks for your reply and suggest my blog as a reference!!.

Best Regards,

Monikandan.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monikandan - As suggested by Greg, you can easily handle it using dynamic configuration UDF.

you just need to add filters based on your requirement.

Any issues in doing that?

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Haresh,

Currently we are not using any graphical mapping,Our requirement is based on the mail attachment name need to place in different folders in AL11.

Kindly guide on this issue.

Best Regards,

Monikandan.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you need dynamic configuration either you have to go for adapter module or grpahical mapping..  There is no other way

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to read the mail subject in sender mail adapter (Subject: (technical name:   SHeaderSUBJECT )).

check the below link for more detail -

Configuring the Sender Mail Adapter - Advanced Adapter Engine - SAP Library

check the below link for mail subject access

and you can assign the value of dynamic configuration variable SHeaderSUBJECT to variable File name in module configuration.

check the below discussion

regards,

Harish

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

adding to above reply, please check the below link

DynamicConfigurationBean (SAP Library - SAP Exchange Infrastructure)

regards,

Harish

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Harish,

I have able to process the file with different subject name,now i need to place the file in different folders in AL11 path.

Kindly guide and share some docs if any one acheive this.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Monikandan

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

If the subject name and folder name are same then you can use the dynamic configuration bean to swap/assign the value of one dynamic configuration value to other dynamic configuration variable.

Please check the below blog -

But if you have different name, then i am not sure you can use this feature. As per my knowledge you need mapping to perform this.

regards,

Harish