cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bin to Bin transfer effect on MCBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

User is checking MCBE report for material for a year & mentioned that 46 pc consumption is being posted
and this is due to one customised transaction which do only Bin to Bin transfer.

AS mateial is bin to bin transfer I understand  that consumption should not be posted.

MB51 screenshot in this there is customised movement ZB1 which has 46 pieces movement.
User is saying that this movement seems to be causing GI.

mateiral document with regards to this issue. In the WM view there is 301 movment & where tab has movment ZB1

How can I check wheher thiscustomised movement has caused consumption which is showing in MCBE report.

Thanks,
Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I know in standard Bin to Bin transfer between same storage location or differnet storage location affects MCBE report.

In our customised tcode bin to bin transfer within same storage location do not have effect on MCBE but bin to bin transfer between fidderent storage location has effect on MCBE.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a bin to bin transfer is only possible in WM, e.g. with LT01 transaction and movement type 999.

This movement would not all have any effect to MCBE.

I guess your ZB1 is a copy of 311 movement, and 311 movement certainly creates a consumption in one location and a receipt in the second location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Added required documents

Material docuemnt

MB51

MCBE