Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error---Ora_sid role is not created

former_member686472
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I m doing installation of sap ECC 6 EHP 4 on linux suse 11 with oracle 11 g , when i am giving export of oracle so that time i am getting a error "ORA_sid role is not created"  even i tried many things but still couldnt get success , i tried sap notes that mention change the  control file , that i did it  but not success ,so if any buddy knw about this error plz let me know..here i m attaching screen shot of the error .

thanks to all ...

I am waiting for you needful rply...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer to SAP note 1714490.

Thanks,

Sunny

former_member686472
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny,

According to note i did it but still problem is persist , this thing i did it some days before but i dont knw why error is coming .  i tried user creation with the help of life cycle management as well but could success .. so apart from any solution then plz let me knw...

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you restarted sapinst after implementing changes suggested in the note?

Thanks,

Sunny

former_member686472
Participant
0 Kudos

yes , dear i restarted...i am choosing continue to old option... but not succeeded.

thanks for your response....

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you doing installation with virtual hostname (using parameter SAPINST_USE_HOSTNAME)?

Thanks,

Sunny

former_member686472
Participant
0 Kudos

actually i m installing on VMware but how to do installation with virtual host name .. can you explain me because i didnt try this one.....