cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payment process codition type AZWB is not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to setup the down payment process that uses document conditions (available since EH2) and I'm struggling with it.  I can't get any values to show in condition type AZWB.  I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this process and can suggest what I might be doing wrong.  I found a link to a SAP best practice guide and setup the condition types and pricing procedure per the guide

[http://help.sap.com/bp_retail603/BBLibrary/Documentation/732_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc] . unfortunately it says nothing about the procedure and how the condition type AZWB works.

I entered a value for condition AZWA in the sales order (tried both a header value and a line item value).  I then made a down payment for that amount using t-code (F-29).  In F-29 I entered the special G/L indicator = A and I referenced the sales order (tried with and without a line item).  When I tried to create the invoice for this item I was expecting AZWB to be populated, but instead it has zero in it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here i am explaining how standard sap works

At initial stage downpayment received = 1000 Eur (which u create f-29 transaction with special A/c)

Later u bill your first invoice to customer around 3000 Eur and want to clear the downpayment of 1000(Full downpayment clearing.. you can do partial downpayment clearing also), Transaction will follow as shown

Bill Value (PR00)                 3000

downpayment cleared           1000

Actual amount received from customer is 2000 after down payment clearing.

SD Transaction is completed

FI Transaction will look like this way

Customer 3000

Sales revenue 3000

Customer Special Account debit/Credit 1000

other entry Debit/Credit 1000

Reason for Two lines: one entry will reduce the Customer down payment balance(it will be used for partial downpayment clearing for the next time u bill to customer) another entry will knock off with receivables..

Please try to clear the downpayment partially for 2 or 3 invoices.. you will understand it.

your finance consultant can explain it in a better way... the process is absolutely fine...

note 213526 will give some more idea and config on this...

Let me know.. if u need further clarification on this....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at this link,

you will get the good understanding of process, still if you doubhts let me know.

Regards

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for yu reply.

my case is that i dont want to use billing plan. I want to use down payment based on conditions.

in the example below i have done these steps:

1- create a sales order with one item

2- put amount 200 in header for condition type AZWA.

3- in f-29 create a posting down payment with special GL indicator A for sales order not item.

4- delivered and GI sales order.

5- Created invoice with reference outbound.

the problem is here when i check my accounting document it has two lines for down payment except one line. which is not clearing the down payment. please help me ...