cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I deleted three profile using T-Code RZ10, how could I retrieve?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I met a big trouble!

I accidentally deleted 3 profiles (DEFAULT, NSP_DEVBMGS00_MTDGAP02, START_DEVBMGS00_MTDGAP02) using RZ10, now my SAP Management Console couldn't start now.

How could I retrieve these 3 profiles? Thanks for help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Girwar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shelley,

Could you confirm your system is currently up and running. It should be up, I hope you are still connected in it.

Try to restore the old version of profile, by putting profile name and selecting the version. If not possible follow below steps.

Profiles should be available in the server also, as Jim said. If there is no profile try to restore the tables TPFET and TPFHT.

If there is no backup try to copy the profile from Dev, quality system and change the hostname, db parameters to correct values. We have t-code TU02 to check the old profile values.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Girwar

jimguo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the SAP system still running?

Please check in directory /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/profile and see if there is any backup file.

Thanks.

Jim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Thanks! but there is no backup file.

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shelley,

I don't think we have option to retrieve profiles back by using RZ10.

If you know the parameters of profile you can create them afresh.

Also,It can be retried back by re-setting the system back to the time it was working. Please get the help of basis team.

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I don't have any basis team.

"It can be retried back by re-setting the system back to the time it was working.", how could I do? Could you teach me step by step, thanks very much!

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shelley,

Actually, I am not very much familiar about the process of restoring system but its like restoring the system by using OS backup.

Please check for the entries in TPFHT & TPFET tables and try to re-create the profiles by using those entries.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama