cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro: Real time project expections

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have 3 years of ABAP development experience and am learning Web Dynpro for the last 3 months. Since I feel Web Dynpro is a very interesting technology, I want to switch completely to Web Dynpro. But since I don't have any real-time work experience in Web Dynpro, I'm a little worried about

what will be expected from a 3 years experienced professional in a real-time project. I would appreciate it very much if you can give an idea on that.

Thanks,

Sarif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would say, you have 3 year experience in ABAP not WDP, so if we talk about pure WDP you will be considered as Fresher, So don't think so much just keep practicing on the things you have learned, pick some demo project try to create those in WDP and try to use maximum no. of functionality, (all UI element, Navigation, Comp. usage, ALV, OVS, etc)

0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please mark the proper ans. as correct ans, so that others can use that for same query.

0 Kudos

Sorry......I marked my own comment as the correct answer by mistake

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your understanding

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sariful,

You already posted about learning Web Dynpro 

I wanted to link you the post but I realized it was you who opened it!

Don't worry : if you're open minded, if you are able to understand both OO programing and Web Application concepts then nothing is out of reach!

Also you can count on the community here as long as you are commited there's nothing you can't do!

Chears!!

0 Kudos

Hi Giraud,

Many thanks for your kind words......