cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Export Error 301 while running syndication batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I run the syndication batch for the map of the Customer repository I get an error "General Export Error 301 ".Has anyone faced this problem.Is any configuration needed to be done.The syndication server is running fine..

Is there any blog related to this..

Points will be awarded for useful answers.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiv,

My problem is solved..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for such a nice advice.

I need some more guidance from you.The port number appears to be fine and the repository is also loaded.Can you help me on how to determine the following as suggested by you.

- whether port type is outbound

- ports processing property is set to automatic or not

- whether the port is connected to Syndicator or MDSS

- login and pwd values in mdss.ini match with repository on MDM console.

Thanks in advance.

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here your answers,

1--> for checking whether port is outbound or inbound, open MDM console and open ports table in admin table of the repository.Select your port and check the details. In port type field you will find that port is outbound or inbound.

2-->In the details of your port, you can find the port processing property.

Please check these.

Thanks,

Shiv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please disregard..

Message was edited by:

Malhar DG

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As you told that syndication batch is not running only for a particular set of maps.Please check , is there any space in between those map names.If yes then try giving map names in inverted commas.Syndication maps are client system specific. therefore also check the client system name used while executing syndication batch is same as the client system for which maps are saved.

IF you can give the exact command what you tried,then it will be much better to identify the exact error.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Shiv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

The command which i worte in the bacth file is as below

SyndicatorBatch.exe -f "filepath\xmlfilename " -o -s MDMServername -p 2015 -u batchjob -w "mdmimport" -n "mapname" -a "clientsystem" >> "filepath\logdetails.log"

Can you guide me on how to determine the portno ..Is the port number creating a problem..

Your help is appreciated in this regard.

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have given port no 2015. Are you sure that the port no of the repository from which you are going to syndicate data is correct.You can check the port no of any MDM repository using MDM console.For this you have to click on the mounted MDM server name.It will display the list of all repositories available on that server with their port numbers.Please confirm port no. is correct.

Also confirm that you are using client system code instead of the client system name.IN addition to this,also check

● Is the target MDM repository loaded?

● Is the port type Outbound?

● Is the port’s Processing property set to Automatic?

● Is the port connected to a Syndicator or other MDSS?

● Do the Login and Password values in the mdss.ini file match the Login and Password values for the repository on the MDM Console

You can try one more thing, Just give the command with <b>"-l" option</b>

Hope it will help you.Revert back if you have further queries.

Thanks,

Shiv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The same syndication batch is working fine for the other maps..Its not working for a particular new set of map..Any other reasons which strikes you.Please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error generally comes when the parameters passed are not correct.

Possible Solution: - Check the syndication map name again and the path of the file. There is no need to mention the extension of file with the file name. Always use Client system code instead of the client system name.

Let me know if this helped your cause.

Regards,

Siddharth.