cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the mitigation controls in SAP GRC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have been facing some issue in our project with the mitigation controls while working with SAP GRC 10.0. Mitigation validity dates got expired and so it should not show up any SoD while extracting the SoD report. In our project we extract SoD report for all the users to do a daily monitoring of tthese SoD's. In this process we also pull a mitigation control report as well. Here come's the issue. For the users whose mitigation controls got expired, ideally for these users, the SoD should pop up in the SoD extract. But this is not happening. The SoD pop's up only when there is some change in the user master records. Could anyone please let me know whether there is any way to fix it??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdul,

Did you ever sort out this issue? In configuring our SP 12 system I am unclear about the difference between expiring mitigating control assignments vs marking them as inactive, and so far not finding any definitive help.

Thanks,

Gretchen

naveen_alluru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Do the user sync and try analysis. Let us know the result. Thanks

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

Please check the following SAP note: 1958924 - Reporting: Wrong validitiy of risk mitigation

Let me know if this helps.

Best regards,

Alessandro