cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure Mail Alert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As part of mail automation i am selecting status of the process chains from RSPCPROCESSLOG table.In the select am putting a condition to ignore active,planned,finished status jobs,which of course left is failed ones.I am able to do that.But now the problem is if am doing a repeat for process chain which in turn will create a new entry as active in the table.But unfortunately failed entry will exist in the table,which in turn is creating a wrong mail alert.

We can see status of the process chain as 'A' as well as 'X'.i want to ignore those conditions where chain with failed and active status is there.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish..

I have found a solution programatically to check in the table level where a duplicate entry exist,i mean same variant with two different status (active and failed),in that case i will neglect the entry as the chain is already running after a repeat.

Appreciate your quick response.

Regards,

Kannan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kannan,

I understand you want to run this program periodically, every "n" minutes (Example every 15 mniutes) to check status of process chains and if any failed process chain found in last "n" minutes, then send an email notification.

In this case since program will check status of process chain only within last "n" minutes, it will not have scenario where you have same process chain found with status "active" and "failed". It will also ensure no repetitive notifications to be sent for same failed process chain.

Please think about it and let me know if you need any help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare