Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business Object training in Mumbai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

This query is on behalf on my brother.

Qualifications:  BSc Computer science, Diploma in Software Engineering from Aptech.

Experience: 9 years in Hardware, User set up, Crystal reports.

Now, he is looking for entering into SAP.  On initial inquiries, he came to the conclusion that SAP BO module will be most beneficial to him since he is having good experience of 6-7 years in Crystal Reports.  Also, there are many opportunities for BO and Crystal reports combination if you search on google. He has watched many online videos on Youtube and he is very comfortable with the content available in Youtube BO videos

Now, the problem is he is not able to find any institute in Mumbai where SAP BO training is offered.  He called on the Bangalore number (080-40829000) on SAP website and they told that BO training is not offered in India now.

Whats the difference between Online training and Class room training.  Does the student gets hands on the SAP platform in these trainings?

Can you guide me to where can he get the BO training.  I also heard that that there are many individuals who work on SAP and provide some training at their homes and will also install the application on your laptop or PC so that you can practice.  They will charge some amount for this.

If you guys know any recognized institute where BO training is offered, kindly let me know.  He can travel outside Mumbai too.

Will this training be helpful in getting entry into SAP role since he has good experience in Cyrstal Reports?  What path should he take in order to get a role in BO.

Thanks in advance,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JWiseman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should contact sap training on this. this forum is for report design questions.please see the sap training site here. there is a contact email and phone number on that site.

for free (non certificate) training there are free tutorials on crystal or on the bi platform space for platform lessons.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

The keen interest in enquiring about the career should come from your brother end, not from u.

By the way,  getting a job in SAP industry is purely 100% interest of the individuals, but not by any recommendations. "Where there is recommendations/references performances lags"

Hopes this helps u a lot...

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh.  I agree.

He is already gathered quite handful of information regarding BO.  I happen to come across this wonderful knowledge and experience sharing site, hence I put the question over here.

He is also very keen on doing SAP BO and as I mentioned above, he has already gone through a lot of Youtube videos on BO and found it to be his liking and he would like to consider serious training on the same.

If anyone of you can share a good institute where SAP BO training is offered or at least guide where to look for, that would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran Please post your query in the relevant forum.we can move this thread to the relevant forum  if this is feasible.

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Such questions are usually not allowed to posted in the CR space.

Please do not move.

-Abhilash