Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP APO BLOCK PLANNING

former_member269053
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I defined Block Planning for the FERT that are produced in a plant  and I have the following 2 questions about Block Planning:

1) Block Planning can be used in APO SNP?

I see only the "Block Planning Class" in PPDS PDS,  I have read that I can used Block Planning in APO SNP,  but I do not know how I can do

2) If I execute the following 3 steps:

a) SNP Heuristic, it generates SNP:PL_ORD of FERT and HALB (if halb is produced in the same plant), it generates PurRqs of HALB (if halb is produced in other plant) and ROH

b) Convert SNP:PL_ORD  to  PlOrd,  the system changes the date of PlOrd of the FERT according to the blocks defined in the resource, but does not change the PlOrd of the HALB (if halb is produced in the same plant) and PurRqs of HALB (if halb is produced in other plant) and ROH

c) PPDS Optimizer, the system changes the date of the PlOrd of the FERT according to the blocks defined in the resource to remove the heavy workload of the resource, but it does not change the date of the PlOrd and PurRqs of the components

What should be done to change the date of the PlOrd and PurRqs of the components according to the PlOrd of the FERT?

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Arnulfo,

here are your answers...

1. Go Through the following threads

2. After Fert material planned order get  rescheduled, as per the block

A. Run Rescheduling: Top Down (SAP_PP_010) , to reschedule your HALB (SFG) materials as per the scheduled Finished Good materials.

or

B. Take a multilevel heuristic run  for HAlB materials to regenerate the planned order  as per the FERT  material scheduled orders

Regards

Debashis

former_member269053
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Debashis Padhy,

Thanks for answer my doubts

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member584840
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi There. SNP orders with block characteristics attached example

Block planning from SNP to PPDS
Once you get the characteristic onto the material master – from the MRP3 tab in ECC for location, or from the basic tab for global, then these characteristics can be used to create APO orders in SNP which have characteristics on them to use in PPDS

and

So

So when you create an order with SNP Heuristic, then this SNP order has the characteristic attached – only because it gets it from the product master (cant see this in the SNP book but can see it when you view the SNP order in the product view)

Then when you CONVERT this SNP order into a PPDS order, then it still has the same characteristic attached and then can be used within blocks
Orders attached to the blocks (once converted to PPDS orders)

You can also use SNP optimizer to propose “suggested DATES and times” for the block dates to download (although these are only in full day blocks, and you need to adjust the BADI if you want to download block dates/times to smaller than day rates)

john