Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused in integration builder

ebsor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to develop my first scenario in PI 7.4 that is to make file-to-file communication for sales orders, I have created

data types,message types,service interface,message mappings,operation mappings in enterprise service builder.

But problem is when I come to integration builder don't know how to move forward,haven't found any document/instructions

confused where to start

business system,business component,integrated configuration and configuration scenario.

thanks,

/Zubyr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below link

regards,

harish

ebsor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply, actually I cannot connect to PI 7.31 becuase of java problem. It tried diffrenet jre version but getting error

"Error:Failed to recover corrupt cache entry".

Is there any solution for this?

thanks,

/Zubyr

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zubyr - Please check the below blog and clear the java web start cache then try launching the application.

Troubleshooting PI ESR and Integration Builder Logon Issues - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First step is to identify what's is ur sender and receiver systems.

In case u are picking/dropping files from/to non sap system, then i would suggest you to create Business Component for sender/receiver and in case u are interacting with SAP system then create a Business System in SLD -> and import the same in ID.

Once done, then u can start creating ICO/IFlow depending upon ur PI installation

Iflow:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/304eda9e-736f-2f10-7c99-a9b61353c...

ICO (below article is for PI7.1, but configuration wise the steps will be same for PI7.4) :

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0a39881-80c0-2c10-509d-c8129b394...

Thanks

Amit Srivastava