cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

linking between Legal regulations and numbering scheme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus...

How to find out the legal regulations linked to the numbering scheme in GTS system.

EX: For a product in /sapsll/pntpr table. how to find out what are numbering scheme for particular product and what are Legal Regulation assigned to the numbering scheme.

kindly let me know the table and links.

Thanks,

Shobha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

Table /SAPSLL/TLEGSU assigns the Numbering Schemes to Legal Regulations.

Table /SAPSLL/PRCTS holds the assignment of Products to the Numbering Schemes.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot...

i want report output like this...

Product     Numbering Scheme     Legal Regualation

abc                  EU-ECCN                   ?

_                   DHSEUEXP

US-ECCN

For Product table //sapsll/pntpr i took GUId_PR and put input as guid_pr in Table /SAPSLL/PRCTS i got numbering scheme and i want to find out legal regualtion for above mentioned numbering scheme.

As you said i saw /SAPSLL/TLEGSU i found Leg column and below two columns.

Customs TS -Imp

Customs TS -Exp

i am not find EU-ECCN  in Customs TS -Imp but it is available in Customs TS -Exp and little confused

please help me how get legal regulation for above mentioned product with respect to numbering scheme and how to join. here GUID_PR is the main key.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

Whoever asked you to develop such a report has not understood (or thought enough about) the structural relationships.

Yes, the assignments can be different depending on the trade direction (Import or Export), but in any case the Numbering Schemes may be multiple-assigned - for example, the Numbering Scheme for EU Tariff Codes is frequently assigned to all of the EU Customs Regulations.

You will need to go back to the business and if necessary explain the situation, and hope for a more sensible functional specification.

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Dave... 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

Numbering scheme field - STCTS

Legal Regulation - LGREG

1.By passing Product and Logical System Group  in /SAPSLL/PNTPR table you can retrieve GUID_PR.

2.Pass GUID_PR in /SAPSLL/PRCON and retrieve LGREG

3. In /SAPSLL/PRCTS GUID_PR and in STCTS field pass LGREG.

Note : Few customers use same code for both (in my case it happened)

You can  even check in /SAPSLL/CTSNUM(Customs Tariff Number) table for STCTS field(Numbering Scheme for Customs Tariff System) and CCNGN would be the field name in which required code from /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_02 transaction code.

Check /SAPSLL/CL_PR - it might help you in someway

if you are trying to update tables PRNUM in /SAPSLL/PNTPR will help you.

Regards,

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for reply...

i am doing report on TCODE - /SAPSLL/PR_PRCON_03 screen fields... i.e., product, logical system group,LGREG,numbering scheme,

Export Control Classification Number

Grouping

Peculiarity Code

No Control

Individual Maint.

numbering scheme

i am passing product and logical system group retrieveGuid_pr from //sapsll/pntpr and passing guid_pr to //sapsll/prcon table retrieve LGREG,ECCN, GROUPING, Individual Maint. and for numbering scheme i am going /sapsll/prcts and GUID_PR and retrievei am doing inner join all the tables...

For example one product i have 10 Legal regulation and 4 numbering scheme... but user wants assign legal regulation to numbering scheme.

please find attachment or report...