cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting in Data Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I´m tryng to export a subset of selected records in a main table, but I got this message:

What Could I do for this???

Thanks for your support!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elkin,

Please Check User roles under Admin table in console.You certainly do not have access rights to export records in excel.

Regards,

Mir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mir

I have the admin role (All is checked in the roles node)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you access Data Manager ? Is it installed on your desktop/laptop or do you log into remote machine to access MDM client. I am thinking it could also be a permission restriction on system you are accessing !

Regards,

Mir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dude, data manager it's installed in my laptop and I access to the MDM Server via VPN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please attach snapshot of assigned role and its functions - meanwhile check with basis team if Excel is installed on destination server and you have sufficient roles to perform the operation.

Regards,

Mir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mir, thanks for your reply, this is the snapshot

also, I can´t export to Text or Excel or Access, and I consider that at least I should would export to Text.

Thanks for your support dude!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Elkin,

Log onto Data Manager, navigate to tool bar and Click on Help --> Repository Info --> Role.

Suggest you to cross-check if you have Admin role assigned to your credentials. If Admin role is assigned then you should be able to export.

From the above screenshot i could see that role : Admin has active functions to export records in data manager (Hopefully screenshot is from Data Manager tree ).

As a work around, if you are in real hurry to export data, then u can export selected records through syndicator in a  text format. Until we find a solution you can use this as n alternate option.

Regards,

Kasim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mir,

Thanks for your support dude!, I do the syndication, but that method give to me all the records, I just want some records resulting in a free form search

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can apply same filter even in syndicator and export records in flat file(*.txt) format.

Regards,

Mir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, I will do it, because every time I use the XML schema for the SAP MDM Syndicator

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

probably you don't have permission to do that