Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization error while sending the message from sproxy of SAP

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting the authorization error in SAP R/3 SXMB_MONI when i trigger this asynchronous proxy message from proxy tool. My synchronous and asynchronous proxy interfaces are work good from PI to SAP but i seem to have some config issue or some user auth issue from SAP to PI. In SAP i have configured all the essential configs like the HTTP abap connection type H with the correct user id and made sure the PI user id used in it is not locked and also have the runtime config settings too as shown in the other screenshot. Just to make we have also give the PI user used in sap the SAP_ALL access, still it is failing. FYI, the TCP IP connections LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI are also configured and the connection looks good. I have seen blogs or resolutions for the same kind of error in PI SXMB_MONI but not in SAP SXMB_MONI as shown below. Any suggesstions would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you need to assign SAP_ALL.

btw when you say PI user which user is configured?

Please configure the user "PIAPPLUSER" which should have the role "SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER"

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

when i say PI user i mean the user of PI which is configured in PI SU01 and used in SAP R/3 HTTP connection and as currently it has already has SAP_ALL there is no more auth missing.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't find the profile "T_YB250030" under SAP_ALL so not sure if you need to assign this profile explicitly.

Why don't you give a try by assigining the role 'SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER' and profile 'T_YB250030' to the PI user and see if that fixes?

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

could you try if this fixes your issue?

Regards,

Muniyappan.

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan,

The issue is already fixed it was the password issue. Thanks Anyway.

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry folks. It was the Password which was wrongly configured and tested by security team and i went by their word. I realized only after i tested it myself. Now the auth error doesnt occur from the proxy tool, ofcourse i have a commit work issue which should be fixed with a commit work statement in the code. Thanks all for your help.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is good to hear that Kalyan. Please close the discussion as your problem is resolved.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan

1.Did you already confirmed that H type connection works fine on - connection test  and autherization test? If not check the connecting string and test once again

2. Go to trace of failed message, and look for user ID being used to make call, just to make sure its standard user in use.

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually it is showing my user id in the trace of moni, i thought it would use the standard user. Is it because i am doing it from sproxy?

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

It worked, once i changed the user in HTTP connection to my user which has all the required authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Confirm what entry you made in sxmb_adm, integration engine configuration -> corresponding Integration server you put complete URL (http://<hostname>:<port>/sap/XI/engine?type=entry) or dest://INTEGRATION_SERVER_<SID>

Also check user under RFC INTEGRATION_SERVER_<SID> .

If a) http://<hostname>:<port>/sap/XI/engine?type=entry check your has necessary authorization

b) dest://INTEGRATION_SERVER_<SID>  check authorization of user under RFC INTEGRATION_SERVER_<SID> H-Type.

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Let me do a test from the application instead of sproxy and see what happens. Atleast then it should use the PI standard user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Provide SAP_PROXY_ESR (G Type) RFC user below administrator roles and check again.

SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR

SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR

SAP_J2EE_ADMIN

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Prabhat,

we are using the same user id even for SAP_PROXY_ESR connection, so that already has SAP_ALL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You add my provided roles along with sap_all to user and test.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Can you please perform the connection and authorization test of rfc destination?

The problem is related to authorization.

Are you getting while calling the proxy from the process or from the SPROXY test?

regards,

Harish

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Harish,

The problem is from both whether we call it from the process/RFC or the proxy which is a wrapper for it.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

It is problem with the user access. I would suggest to use another user and perform the test.

Please also check the path in RFC destination.

regards,

Harish

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

The path prefix used in HTTP connection is /sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan ,

Please try to do a connection test from Tcode Sproxy. There is a small icon to test ESR connection.

That will show you what exactly the error is.

Also Find out whether PIDIRUSER is not lco9ked/Expired password.

Thanks

Gaurav Ranjan

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

The connection to ESR is good.