cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help for PS with CO, PM integration ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends...,

Here we are facing some integration problems with CO and PM majorly ….So I am requesting you to please have a look into this and give your suggestion.

Here my client wants to see their own man power cost and working hours at activity level for that I am maintaining activity type in my work center, for the same person they are maintaining HR master data with salaries and settle to the cost center and finally that cost will be settled to the project by FI people.

Pain Area:

Here the moment I am doing activity confirmation with proper activity type my budget is consuming ( even though it is secondary cost element) and when FI people settling the cost to the project WBS that time also my budget is getting consumed for the same employee So, there is a duplication is happening.

With PM also am facing the same problem while settling the machine working hours to the WBS my budget is consuming and while confirming the activity for machine working hours again it is happening.

Here my client wants to monitor cost at activity level so we suggested for network cost planning ..in this situation if i remove activity type from my work center I can not get my cost ....So I am requesting you people to suggest in this regard..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Dear Srikanth,

As per your question, i came to understand that the same activity is being done in PM as well as PS.

It seems it is being entered two times. It is not advisable in SAP as it is getting double impact in your PS costing. Either u confirm in PS as an activity type as equipment hours or confirm  in PM with reference to WBS which will allow to consider in costing.in PS.

Thanks & Regards

Shivaji k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shivaji,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Shivaji

Answers (0)