Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Dashboard in Solman

former_member185048
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a custom dashboard in solman, of the file system details of all the monitored systems through technical monitoring

I see that Xcelsius BO tool can be used to create custom dashboards in solman. Is there any other way of creating these custom dashboards.

Please suggest useful links too

Thanks,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

In SAP Teched there was a good hands on workshop where this is covered using Xcelsius BO integration with solman

But if you want to use dashboards in Solution Manager and design of your own then you need to have knowledge of BI ....Solution Manager has inbuilt BW system so it is easy to copy or create a new infocube or a dashboard report as per your requirements

Regards

Prakhar

former_member185048
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhar,

Thanks. Is there any other way of doing it apart from Xcelsius.

Thanks,

Karthik

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes

As mentioned, use standard BW  dashboards or modify them by enhancing as per your requirements within solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any other way apart from Xcelsius.

You can use dashboard 4.0 the latest one, 30 days trial and try out your self. It was very simple, In teched 2012, the session was ALM260: Managing Dashboards, practise make perfect, was wonderful which given the step by step approach, check any of your colleague atteneded.

But anyone from BI side can help or you yourself get trained too, the tool is self learning.

You can check this online ALM232: The New SAP Management Dashboards Infrastructure | SAP TechEd Online , this gives very few hints,

Thanks

Jansi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am too facing some errors while setting up dashboards. Can anyone help me here please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If we use Xcelsius to develop dashboard for solution manager, is there any license required for that?

Or we can use temp license for the same?

Regards,

Niket Talati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

check the below link pg -625

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001189422012E.PDF

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member185048