Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_ORD_OE - org numbers in fields

richard_kettle
Explorer
0 Kudos

We're maintaining specific sales org id's in auth object CRM_ORD_OE.  We have different org unit numbers maintained in Dev system to those in Prod system.

How do others go about maintaining specific values in auth roles for this auth object?  It seems strange that we would have to maintain directly in each system instead of transporting or have different roles based on the system.

Values need to be specific, so *'s can't be used.

1 REPLY 1

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I ran into the exact same problem a little while ago, where the org structure wasn't transported nor created with identical numbers throughout the landscape.

I chose to create three instances of the CRM_ORD_OE object, marked their descriptions DEV, QAS and PRD and filled them with the respective org id's. After transporting I simply deactivated the irrelevant object instances on each system so it'll always be clear to anyone maintaining or transporting these roles that the values need to be different throughout the landscape.

Om the QAS system it looks like this:

Hope this helps,

Jurjen