cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please I need to resolve an Account Determination Issue and Release to FI issue:

1. I am experiencing an Account Determination issue because I did not assign Account Key to a Condition Type ZB00 which my client do not want the value to be posted to Account (FI). I was told before that the only way I can have the value of that Condition Type not being posted to FI is to not assign an Account Key to it and it will work. How can I resolve this issue considering that the Value of ZB00 should not hit any GL Account in FI? Please attached Screenshot of Price Condition Type ZB00 and the Account Determination Error Analysis.

2. When Invoice is created, it is Automatically Released to Account (FI) but I want Invoice to be released to FI manually. How can I resolved this too.

I appreciate any contribution any guide from you.

Warm regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mark ZB00 as statistical condition with no account key in pricing procedure. Secondly if you choose posting block in billing document settings (VOFA) then you can manually release the billing document to accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies,

For question 1, Ravuri the issue with Statistical condition is that when applied the Condition Type ZB00 will not effect the Net Price and Total Price.

I need a way that it can affect the Net price and Total price.

Regards,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

If you include statistical ZB00 in a step between 'From' & 'To' for net price and total price, it will be taken in to account for the same. Statistical will not go in to G/Ls. Please try and confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For blocking the invoice to be released to accounting,maintain the posting block tick mark for your billing document type in VOFA.You have to release this invoice to accounting by clicking on "Release to Accounting".

Regards,

Krishna.