Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code Change is not reflecting in Tax display of schedule Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have one doubt, When I am changing the Tax code B2 to B5.

Tax code B2 Details:

Ecess: 2% VAT: 14%

Tax code B5 Details:

Ecess: 2% VAT: 14.5%

But in Schedule agreement, when i go to Item> More functions> Taxes. the Tax values displayed are B2 not B5. Here i need B5 Values

Note:

I have attached screen shot of tax displayed in schedule Agreement for reference.

Kindly help me out to proceed further.

Regards,

Manoj

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should remove and reinsert the new tax code, also check if the SA lines are closed.

0 Kudos

Hello Mallinath,

I removed and Reinserted the new tax code but still it is showing values of B2 tax code.

Regards,

Manoj

0 Kudos

Did you maintain the condition records for  your new tax code B5  in FV11.

0 Kudos

Yes, I have maintained condition record. Here i am just changing the Tax code for existing Schedule agreement.

0 Kudos

Can you post the screen shot of tax code assignment from SA and Tax code screen shot from FTXP.

Did you working with old SA which is already closed.

0 Kudos

Thank u Mallinath, validity of SA was ended and if i extend the validity of the schedule Agreement will the new tax code change be picked.

0 Kudos

Ok, increase the validity and check ,also let me know whether there are any line items which got released.

0 Kudos

I have extended the validity date of SA. And the Tax code B5 values are picked. But Also i found that Tax code B5 changed values in FTXP are taking. Only if the SA agreement Date and valid date of Tax code B5 in FTXP are matching. But the changes made in the Tax code B5 with present valid from date in FTXP is not taking.

For example

SA Agreement date is 16.12.2011 and in FTXP i have changed the VAT 14.5% to 16% for valid date 16.12.2011 then the system picks the 16% VAT value into SA. But if i give the VAT 14.5% for valid from date 29.01.2014 (present date) in FTXP. This change value is not picked up in the SA.

Note:

Validity date of SA is 16.12.2011 to 31.12.2014

Why the system is not picking the changes made in FTXP for present valid date?

Kindly help me out to proceed further.

Regards,

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hello All,

Kindly help me out to proceed further

Regards,

Manoj