cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass publish of Master Agreements from CLM to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement of republishing 1000 master agreements from CLM to ECC in bulk. Is there any method / process that we can use to republish all 1000 master agreements from CLM to ECC in one go? May I request to suggest?

With regards,

Prabhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

The current solution only supports publishing MAs to ECC on a individual basis.

For bulk publish you will have to develop a custom solution. One approach would be create a custom jar file to generate XML files in bulk that can be sent to XI to ECC via a schedule task in CLM.

We have done this for a customer but SAP had provided a custom solution.

Regards,

Parankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parankush,

Thank you very much for clarifying.

May I request you to advice the custom solution that SAP had provided (just in case if it is not a customer specific solution)? Also, I would appreciate if you could provide tips / guidance in creating custom jar file.

With regards,

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

The custom solution requires complex java coding to build the jar file. The customer that I had worked at did engage SAP directly in developing the custom solution.

I recommend that you reach out to SAP and engage them in building the solution for mass publish.

Basically it would require the code development to mimic the current solution of publishing individual master agreements which means you have to explore the code which could be available in the integration's jar file that will be available in the sourcing directory where the application software is deployed.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Parankush