cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete submitted response in SRM 7.0 E- Procurement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are using E-procurement on SRM 7.0.

If any bidder has created a response(quotation) and if he want it to delete the quotation created against the bid how it will get deleted with out disturbing the further process.

- 1) If the bidder wants to delete it in saved mode he can easily delete it by clicking on 'delete' button and he can create a new response again.

-  2)If the bidder wants to delete the submitted response - 'delete' button won't be available on the screen.

If we use the Function Module -BBP_PD_QUOT_DB_DELETE for deleting the submitted response its getting deleted from DB but somewhere the relationship b/w Bid Invitation and the deleted quotation exists and creating problem while converting to auction. In this scenario, while converting this Bid Invitation to auction an error message is being displayed - Guid <guid No.> does not exist. This GUID No. is nothing but the quotation's(submitted) GUID which we already got deleted by using BBP_PD_QUOT_DB_DELETE.

Please suggest if there is any other way to delete submitted response without disturbing the further process.

Thanks & regards,

Ramana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

For scenario 2:

-  2)If the bidder wants to delete the submitted response - 'delete' button won't be available on the screen.

Bidder can withdraw this response with 'withdraw' button, and then he can edit and delete the response again.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for the quick response.

We have tried with this already.  But even after withdrawing the response and by clicking on edit button bidder is getting ' re-submitt' button not the delete button.

Any more suggestions please.

Thanks and regards,

Ramana

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

For bidder, he only has option to withdraw this submitted response. No delete button is really avaiable.

For mentioned FM, I also tried with this, but it only delete the DB data, and Rfx response is still shwown as submitted.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

But the thing is, if the bidder want to delete the submitted response by himself or by admin (Database), and after this again he want to create a new response - In this case while converting RFx to auction the old one  is creating the problem.

So, how to overcome this? Is there any alternative solution?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Recommended or not but I've got the solution.

From CRM_JEST table we need to delete the status - I1012- submitted for the particular response.

Then go to portal - the response will get shown as inprocess  status.

1) Now edit it -> save it.

2) Again login - edit it( Now delete button will get appears) -> delete it

I am closing this thread now.

Regards,

Ramana

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

Thanks for sharing the solution.

It is of help.

Best regards,