cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPSCO entries getting deleted after CJEN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing problem in our system, when we are running CJEN for a project it is removing entries related to payment ( value type 54 and debit type 2 and value type 57 debit type 2)

we have checked in CJVC all entries are correct and having green signal.

Regards,

Sandeep V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deselect the delete check-box in processing option of CJEN and execute, your entries will not delete

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, i am not slecting this check box , and it is removing some specific entries from project. (mention in problem).

Regards,

Sandeep V

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sandeep,

It will not delete untill unless, if you selected the delete check box.  If still if you feel some of the wbs had deleted, then raise an call to SAP.

Please find  the below information & might useful.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your reply,your post is very helpful  when i am looking in the log of CJEN it is giving me some warning message,No value category could be determined for commitment item 0100 XXXX  XXXXXX (Cost element).

and when i check details it showing Assign commitment item 0100 XXXX  XXXXXX to a value category,

but when i am checking in CJVC assignment of cost element is already given and there is no inconsistencies.

Regards,

Sandeep V

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sandeep,

Can you please check  144169 & its settings.

Regards

Raj

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

get the cost element group which you assigned in relevant value category in Txn OPI2 and ensure that cost element assignment in the cost element group in txn kah2.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in OPI2 and KAH2 , values are same.

I just wanted to check that element group which we give in planning profile have any relationship with element group which we assign in value category ?

or if we leave blank this field in planning profile what will be the impact ?

But my problem has not been solved, i appreciate all replies ..

Regards,

Sandeep V