cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASN publication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

IIs there an option to get an error when the ASN is published if the PO was not yet published by vendor?

In my scenario I’m able to publish the ASNs without the POs have been published.

Thanks.

Alberto.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

Check below link:

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for the post, but it was already done. The vendor has authority to publish the ASN without publish the PO. The PO is confirmed, but no published.

Is there any other thing that I forgot?

Thanks.

Alberto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

It seems you have 2 steps for Publishing PO:

Step 1 PO will be confirm by supplier from worklist and not publish

Step 2 Confirm PO will be publish from worklist

And supplier is creating ASN after step 1 from PO detail view and system allows.(also check due list for purchasing document is there PO available to create ASN?)

Can you confirm this.

If this is true then supplier is not following the process.

I hope you have confirmation setup in ECC with confirmation(AB) & ASN(LA) which means ASN will fail in ECC if it is publish without confirmation.

You have below possible options:

1) Remove 2 steps for Publishing PO

2) create Z-validation check to stop creation of ASN.(say Z_PO_PUB_CHECK)

Path:SPRO> Supply Network Collaboration > Basic Settings > Validation >Own Settings-->Maintain Settings in Validation Profiles

Val.prf=P001

Validation check=Z_PO_PUB_CHECK

Check status=Active

save this setting.

and implement the Badi /SCMB/BOL_VALFRMWRK.with your logic.

3) Raise OSS with SAP

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Thank you for the update.

Yes, I can confirm this. I guess this is a gap on system and I’ll open an OSS message.

About the confirmation control key on ECC, the system is able to create the line LA without AB.

I’ll do some research about this because manually the error is occurring, but not via IDoc.

Thanks and best regards,

Alberto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Z validation profile was applied and now the Vendors are not able to publish na ASN without publish the PO.

Thanks.

Answers (0)