cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SAP PI] 2 Failed messages in AE - SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection? #

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Everyone.

I would like to ask for your help in giving your thoughts about the error I encountered from the messages in the Adapter Engine of PI.

Error: Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection? # , SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection? #

Error: Delivery of the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection? # , SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection? # 

Please note that the message was successfully converted with the mapping in SEEBURGER BICXIADAPTER.

Regards,

Charles Tan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

some screenshots of your channel-settings and the error message would be really helpful to check this error

Kind Regards

Stefan

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Are you getting this error in sender AS2 adapter.

Unrecognized SSL message

--------------------The error seems to be because signing of message. Check in Seeburger message monitoring if the message is signed. also check if you are using plaintext as content type.

Please provide screenshot of error (from seeburger monitoring) and channel configuration to provide more inputs.

regards,

Harish

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charles - Did you check the below thread?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I've checked the cert and it is still in green status. Is there any other possible resolution for this one?

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not about certificates.  If you checked that thread Mark mentioned that there was a special char in the URL which caused the issue.