cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM PA & PD transfer issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am doing PA & PD everything went well but I some of the data is missing.

1. some infotypes are not getting copied with the messages like

Warning;  Table PA3230 / PERNI is not registered as being released

Warning;  Table HRP1959 / OBJID is not registered as being released

2. Travel related infotypes are not getting transferred, when I go to sender configuration and execute table transfer status I see that table grouping for that is others_s and they have check mark... is there some special settings to be made,

thanks in advance

Hammad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hammad,

By default. These tables are not configured to be transferred. In case you want the tables, i would request you to make the following changes:

1. Go to the view V_CNVHCM_TR_TAB in the sender system.

2. Create entry for Table Grouping: "OBJID" Table Name: HRP1959. INc/Exc should be set.

3. Create entry for Table Grouping: PERNI Table Name: Pa3230. Inc/Exc should be set.

Save the entry. The tables would be included in the next transfer.

To transfer Travel Management Tables, i would request you to perform the following during the selection(Activity Indentify Objects for Transfer and start data selection):

1. Go to the "Other PA Data" Tab.

2. Choose the International Tables Pushbutton. You would see the Travel Management Group. Tick on the Travel Management Group. Once you have chosen travel management group, you can see the tables to be transferred by chosing the "Display Tables" pushbutton below the "International Tables" Pushbutton. Now if you perform the selection, it would choose Travel management tables as well.

Regards,

Rishav Surana