cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of the fields from ESS Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a urgent issue, there is no ESS consultant with me right now. I want to remove/hide the following fields from the travel request screen in ESS portal.

• Posting Date
  • Type of Accommodation to be Approved
  • Additional Cost/Other fees

Kindly find the below screen shots for reference.

This below screen I got, by right click on the particular field  in ESS screen. Here I am able to see the Visibility of the field. Kindly explain me the procedure to change the status of hiding for travel request.

Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

all posts are correct.

Additional comment:

You should first do config via transaction FITVFELD_WEB (this is easy to handle and transport and settings are more clear)

If you still need additional changes on the screens you should then look to the portal possibilities offered via admin mode.

Best regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

The screen which u have shared is the right one where u can hide fields. there u have the Visibility settings as "Invisible" just flag the check box and check it once in ESS. I hope u are working with abapuser & moving the requests to the appropriate client pointed to portal.

Let me know if u face any issues.

Hope this Info will be helpful

Cheers

Pradyp

0 Kudos

Did you try FITVFELD_WEB for trip schema PL already?

You could also try opening it in config mode (add sap-config-mode=X to the URL) or else review the KBA 1571877