cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Customer Code to perform IW31 and DP90 (Service Module)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

May I know is that anyway to block customer code to perform IW31 and DP90 in Service Module.

I have try out FD05/XD05/FD32/XD06 no block - just a warning message exist.

Thank you guy in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hope some expert can guide in this function.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Two things I have to share with you. First one is that after this warning message I don;t think so system will allow you to save sales document. If we block customer in XD05 you won't be able to issue any material, post any payment or any other document where financials are involved cannot be saved. Second one is that if still you need to give some error message on service order then you can take help of your ABAPER and convert warning Message no. IX063 to an error message.

Check and update.

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abi,

Unlike sales process , Service will be done for the Equipment which was sold to customer. In the process you will have a contract with the customer for doing certain Services/Repair for the equipment for certain period of time . You will create Service order for customer only if any complaint is registered at the call center, Unless any complaint registration service order process will not initiate.

If you don't want to perform the service to particular customer, you can restrict creating contract for service.

May I know your business requirement to get clear solution

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

As per double confirm with you . This error message can be configure to as Error Message .

Will this program change on Message affect other TCode as well.

Appreciate your guide. Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vermuri,

Thank for the explanation. My requirement is very straight forward. Tcode that able block by customer code in IW31 and DP90 that not allow to "SAVE".

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are two ways to do this. You have to take help of your ABAPER in both. First one is to use Where Used function and find where this error message is written in standard program and make it error there. This would lead to error message in all other scenarios as well.

Second way is to use some userexit on service order save and validate customer number in KNA1 table and see if customer is blocked or not. If it is blocked then write your own error message. This would never disturb other processes and error message will be only for your selected service order types or even you can make it more specific to any plant or user or workcenter etc.

In either case you have to take help of ABAPER.

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abi,

Use the exit

"EXIT_SAPLCOIH_002" customer check  for order release

Before release the Service order in IW32, system will check the blocked customer and will prevent Release of service order

It will not affect any sales transactions

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thank for the idea, will try it later.

Do you have any idea about the DP90. Same concept of userexit needed??

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

once you use the above said Exit, system will not allow you release Service order and hence no DP90. It will be restricted at service order itself

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vemuri,

I just scare in case there some pending Service Order in the system.

Anyway, I very appreciated your finding in IW31's control . Thank you very much.

Answers (0)