cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension in Validity date of condition records in rebate agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends !

I have one query regarding maintenance of validity period for multiple lines for a condition type in rebate agreement . Suppose i have one rebate agreement with Validity date of 01-Jan to 31-Jan for condition type ZXXX . Lets say i have created 20 records for one key combination of condition type ZXXX  with different percentage rate . Here the validity date for these condition records will be copied automatically  from agreement validity date (01-Jan to 31-Jan ). Now after 10 days business decide that the "Valid to" date of the agreement has to be extended from (31-Jan) to 25-Feb and accordingly changes are done  . Here the issue is, this Change in the Valid to date (25-Feb)  of the agreement is not reflected in the "Valid to" date of all 20 records of condition ZXXX. I have to change the "Valid to" date one by one for all the 20 records .

Please let me know what should i do (Either standard or customized option) so that if i change the Valid To date of the agreement then it should be reflected or copied to Valid to date of all the condition lines (records) automatically .

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

In the definition of the agreement, transaction VB(2, there is field Different Val.Period V_T6B1-ABWDT. If you set that flag it allows different condition validty periods so they are detached from the agreement validity dates. If that flag is not set when you change the agreeemnt validity dates it would also trigger the update of the 20 conditions you have in this case.

The intention of the flag is to separate the two so you would have to make any condition changes

manually as you pointed out.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Brian for your reply and advise . I will check this now and after testing will update you soon .

Regards,

Sandeep

Answers (0)